.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

getting bored....


waaa (T_T)...
i getting bored here (melaka central)...
all my frens odw to johor... but how about me..
i need to wait for next bus...alone!!
my ticket is at 5.15 pm!! ergh!!... luckily i bring my laptop...
at least i can on9 or watch movie...
i hope the battery can survive for me for an hour perhaps..
hahaha... i luv my laptop... huhu...
today i done my 4th paper...
it's bad but better than last week paper...
i hope for next paper i can do better like my 1st n 2nd paper...
i hope so...
but if i only put a hope but not an effort..
my wish can't be reality right...
so i hope u wish me luck...
n support me...
hehe...
<3


1 comment:

  1. miahahaha.... ko tgh pikir sape tu yunk.... H**** kerrrr.... tetttt.... ^__~v

    ReplyDelete

,